Cook time minutes
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese
- 1 10oz Box of Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed out of any liquid
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ½ cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1/3 cup of Water
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add the oil, garlic and onion in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the onions and garlic develop a light golden brown color.
2) Add the cream cheese and cook it for about a minute wile constantly stirring.
3) Add the spinach and water and season with salt and pepper. Cook the mixture for just a few minutes or until its hot, bubbly and creamy.
4) Stir in the cheese and serve it in a bread bowl.
Report a problem