Cook time20 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds of Potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 3 Scallions, chopped
- 2 Stalks of Celery, diced
- Zest and Juice of One Large Lemon
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup of Light Mayo, or more to taste
- 1 Tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- Ĺ cup of Fresh Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked through. Drain and set aside.
2) In a food processor, add the lemon zest and juice, garlic, basil, Dijon mustard, mayo, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
3) Pour the dressing over the cooked potatoes along with the scallions and celery and toss everything together gently so you donít break up the potatoes
4) Serve right away or allow to sit in the fridge for a wile to cool and allow the flavors to really blend together.
Report a problem