Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsServes 4-8 depending on appetite
- 4 Bell Peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 4 oz of Chopped Pepperoni
- 2 Tbsp of Grated Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of Leftover Plain stuffing or ½ cup of Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- Salt, to taste
- 3 cups of Marinara Sauce, or more to taste
- 2 tsp of Oregano
- Grated Parm
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella or Italian Three Cheese Blend
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, add about 2-3/4 cups of the sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish and arrange the peppers on top (cut side up), set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the beef, pepperoni, 1/4 cup of marinara sauce, egg, stuffing, grated onion, minced garlic, parsley, salt and about ¼ cup of freshly grated parm.
3) Mix everything together, stuff the peppers, cover them with aluminum foil and pop them in the oven for about 45 minutes then remove the foil, top with the cheese and cook them for another 15 minutes uncovered.
4) serve and enjoy!
Report a problem