Cook time50 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 1 ½ cups of All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 cup of Shredded Zucchini (from about 1 large zucchini)
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Chopped Walnuts, optional
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, Spray an 8X4” loaf pan with non stick spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a large bowl with a hand held mixer, add the eggs and both kinds of sugar and whisk until smooth. Add the vanilla, zucchini and vegetable oil and mix that until its all well combined.
3) In a smaller bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4) In another small bowl, toss the walnuts in 2 Tbsp of the flour mixture.
5) Add the flour mixture to the zucchini mixture and mix to combine but making sure not to over mix. Fold in the walnuts coated in the little bit of flour.
6) Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 50 minutes to an hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Allow it to cool slightly before serving.
Report a problem