Cook time minutes
- 2 Zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ of a Cucumber, diced
- ¼ of a Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Avocado
- ½ cup of Fresh Basil
- ½ cup of Fresh Parsley
- ¼ cup of Chopped Pecans
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- Juice of ½ Lemon (or more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of Water
- ¼ cup of Freshly Grated Parm
1) In a food processor, add the avocado, basil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, pecans and salt.
2) Begin pulsing until it comes together, then add the water and olive oil and puree until smooth.
3) Add the pesto over the zucchini in a large bowl along with the parm, tomatoes, cucumber and onion, toss all together and dig in!
Report a problem