Cook time minutes
For the Vinaigrette:
- ½ cup of Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1 Tbsp of Capers
- 2 Tbsp of Parsley
- 1 Scallion, trimmed
- Juice of One Lemon
- Black Pepper
- ¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- One Bunch of Escarole, washed, tried and chopped
- 1 Small Radicchio, washed and chopped
- 12 slices of Baguette
- 8oz of Fresh Ricotta
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Zest and Juice of one small Lemon
- One or two Cloves of Garlic cut in half
To make the dressing:
1) In a small food processor, add the olives, capers, parsley, scallion, lemon and black pepper. With the motor running, add in the oil and mix until well combined.
2) For the bruschetta, toast the baguette slices either on a bruschetta toaster or grill pan.
3) Rub one side with the cut clove of garlic.
4) In a small bowl add the lemon zest, ricotta, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix it all together well.
5) Spread each bruschetta with the ricotta mixture and drizzle the top with some good quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
6) As you are ready to serve, dress your greens with the dressing, and serve it along side the bruschetta. Brilliant first course!
Report a problem