Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes a few dozen
- 1-1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a few baking sheets with some parchment paper and set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar.
3) Add the pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla and mix until incorporated, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt and mix until your dough comes together.
4) Add the white chocolate chips and mix them in until incorporated.
5) Using a small ice cream scoop (or two tablespoons) scoop out your cookies on to your prepared baking sheets.
6) Bake the cookies for about 14 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
Report a problem