Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes a few dozen
- 2-1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Vanilla Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz Bar of Milk Chocolate, broken into small pieces
1) In a bowl, mix together the flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (you can do this by hand using a hand held whisk but this way truly is easier) cream together the butter with both kinds of sugar for about a minute on medium speed, then add the eggs and vanilla and continue to mix for a couple minutes.
3) Add the dry ingredients along with both kinds of chocolate and continue to mix just until they are incorporated, place the dough in a bowl, cover and pop it in the fridge for an hour.
4) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a few baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
5) Using a cookie scoop, scoop out generous dollops of cookie dough and place them a couple inches apart on your prepared baking sheet, pop them in the oven and bake for about 9 to 10 minutes or until just lightly golden at the edges and allow them to cool a bit on wire racks before serving.
Report a problem