Cook time minutes
- 1 lb Sea Scallops
- 1 lb Tagliatelle Pasta
- ½ lb Fresh Asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ pint Cheery Tomatoes
- 4 ounces Button Mushrooms, halved
- 1 Small Red Onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup White Wine
- 8 oz Container of Chive and Onion Flavored Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2) Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
3) Toss together the asparagus, onion and cheery tomatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for 25 minutes.
4) Preheat a medium nonstick pan to medium high, add the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil and heat until slightly smoky. Add the scallops and cook for 2 minutes a side or until golden brown and crusty.
5) Remove scallops from the pan and lower the heat to medium, add the garlic (if there is no oil left in the pan add a couple more tablespoons) cook for 30 seconds and add the mushrooms. Cook them for about 5 minutes.
6) Add the pasta to the boiling water at this point, and cook according to the package directions.
7) Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper and add the wine. Cook for 2 minutes so the alcohol cooks out and the wine reduces a little.
8) Take the veggies out of the oven and add them to the mushrooms, Stir in the cream cheese and stir to mix. Let the cream cheese melt and add the pasta and the parsley.
9) Cook them together for a minute and add the scallops in the last 30 seconds to heat through.
10) Place on a pretty plate and serve immediately! This will be your favorite new dish I promise!