Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 1/3 cup of Cornmeal
- 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 2 14.5 oz cans of Creamed Corn
- 1 14.5 oz can Corn Kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, butter a medium size casserole dish and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream and butter, then add the remaining ingredients, mix just long enough to combine, pour into your prepared pan and bake for about an hour.
3) Allow to sit and cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Report a problem