Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 4-6 as an appetizer
- 2 lbs of Bone In Chicken Wings, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp of Honey
- 3 Tbsp of Sirarcha
- Juice of Half an Orange
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 2 tsp of Paprika
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1) In a bowl, whisk together the honey, sirarcha, orange juice, granulated onion, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Place the wings in a large resealable bag, pour the marinade over them, seal the bag (making sure to push out all the air) and give everything a good massage to make sure the wings are completely coated in the marinade.
3) Pop the wings in the fridge and let them marinate for about 3 hours.
4) Preheat your grill to medium low, (close the lid for the first 10 minutes after you first turn it on)
5) Place your wings on the grill, close the lid and let them cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side with the lid closed (making sure you check on them often).