Cook time minutes
- 2 6oz (each), Boneless New York Strip Steaks
- 1 Sprig of Fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, roughly smashed
- 2 Crusty Rolls
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fresh Baby Arugula to serve
- Fresh Lemon Juice
1) Add the smashed garlic and rosemary to the steaks and season them with salt and pepper and drizzle them with the olive oil, massage everything together and let them sit for about 10 minutes.
2) Preheat a non stick grill pan over high heat, add the steaks (make sure to remove the garlic so it doesn’t burn) and cook them for a few minutes on each side or until desired temperature.
3) Let them sit on a plate for a couple minutes so they can rest.
4) Grill your rolls cut side down until they get grill marks, as soon as they come off the grill, rub them the grilled side with a clove of peeled garlic.
5) Slice your steaks on a diagonal really thin and place them on the bun, top with some of the fresh baby arugula and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Dig in ASAP!
Report a problem