Cook time10 minutes
- 1 Bunch of Kale, washed, ribs removed and cut into bite size pieces
- 6 Cloves of Garlic, minced or sliced
- A Good Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- 2 Anchovies Packed in Oil
- About 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the garlic in the oil until lightly golden and fragrant, add the anchovies and hot pepper flakes and saute them until the anchovies melt.
2) Add the kale, turn the heat down to low, cover and let it cook for a few minutes or until the kale starts to wilt.
3) Give it a good stir, cover it once again, increase the heat to medium and cook the kale for about 6 to 7 minutes or until it has wilted quite a bit but still has a bit of bite.
4) Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the lemon zest. Serve right away!
Report a problem