Cook time15 minutes
For the chicken:
- 1-1/2 lb of Chicken Breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp of Aleppo Honey Seasoning or a Pinch of hot pepper flakes and 1 Tbsp of honey
- Zest and Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, grated or minced
- 2 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Cumin
- 1 Tbsp of Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 2 tsp of Dried Thyme
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of Tahini
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- 1/4 to 1/2 of Water
1) In a bowl, mix the chicken with all the spices, lemon zest and juice, olive oil and salt and pepper, allow to marinade in the fridge covered for a bit.
2) To make the tahini sauce, in a bowl, stir the tahini with the garlic, lemon and salt, as you keep whisking, start adding in the water and add enough to end up with a runny smooth sauce, set aside.
3) Cook the chicken either on a fat griddle or large skillet until fully cooked, then serve in warm pitas with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mint and tahini sauce. Enjoy!
Report a problem