Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 Dozen
- 1 1/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp of Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Cream Of Tartar
- ½ Cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- ¾ of a Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until creamy and combined.
4) Add your dry ingredients and just mix enough to incorporate all of the ingredients but don’t over mix!
5) In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ¼ cup of granulated sugar and the ground cinnamon. Set side.
6) Drop by tablespoonfuls or using a small ice cream scooper into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Roll them around to coat and place them on your prepared baking sheets. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes rotating the baking sheets half way through for even baking.
7) Cool n the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Report a problem