Cook time minutes
- 2 4oz Pieces of Fresh Sea Bass Filets, about 1 inch thick each
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Baby Arugula to serve
- Fresh Lemon to serve
1) Preheat the olive oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat until the oil is hot and smoky.
2) Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper, place it skin side down in the hot pan and let it cook for about 4 to 5 minutes (this cooking time will vary if your fish is thinner) or until the skin is crispy and the fish is mostly cooked through.
3) Flip the fish over and cook it for another 2 minutes or so or until it's fully cooked through. Just remember that you want to cook the fish mostly on the skin side down.
4) Serve with some fresh arugula with a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Enjoy!
Report a problem