Cook time30 minutes
- 2 8oz each Filets of Salmon, with the skin on
- 1 Large Head of Bibb Lettuce, washed, dried and leaves arranged on a large platter
- 1 lb of Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes, halved, cooked until tender and drained
- 2 Large Handfuls of Green beans, trimmed
- 2 or 3 Tomatoes (depending on the size), cut into wedges
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, quartered
- ½ cup of Pitted Kalamata Olives
- ¼ cup of Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp of White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tsp of Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle it with a little olive oil.
2) Place the salmon filets, skin side down, on the oiled baking sheet and drizzle a tiny bit of oil over the top. Season them with salt and pepper and pop them in the oven for 15 minutes. Allow them to cool completely.
3) Fill a large saucepan with water, sprinkle in some salt and bring to a boil.
4) Add the green beans to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Drain and run them under cold water until they are completely cooled.
6) In a large measuring cup, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper. Drizzle in the olive oil and set the dressing aside.
7) In a large bowl, add your cooked potatoes and a little bit of the dressing, toss them to coat and place the dressed potatoes on one corner of the platter on top of the lettuce leaves.
8) Do the same thing with the tomatoes and green beans.
9) Add the olives in the last corner of the platter and scatter the eggs all around.
10) Flake the salmon into large chunks and place it right in the center making sure to discard the skin.
11) Drizzle any leftover dressing all over the whole thing but making sure not to make everything super wet and soggy.
Report a problem