Cook time minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of large shrimp that have been peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of White Wine such as Pinot Grigio
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 12 oz of Spaghetti or any pasta of your choice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a 9x13” roasting pan, add the shrimp, melted butter, wine, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss together well.
3) Pop the shrimp in the oven and roast for 10 minutes, at the same time, cook the pasta according to package instructions then drain.
4) When the shrimp is ready, add them to the pasta (including the sauce) along with the chopped parsley, toss and serve right away!