Cook time30 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp of Zaatar
- Juice and Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced or grated
- Salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees, line a small baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Add an inch of water to the bottom of a medium pot and bring to a boil.
3) Clean your cauliflower, slice a bit off the bottom so it sits sturdy in the pot, add it to the boiling water, cover, reduce the heat to medium low and steam for 10 minutes, meanwhile, mix the spice mixture.
4) In a small bowl, stir together the zaatar, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt and olive oil, set aside.
5) Lift the cauliflower from the pot, place it in your prepared baking dish, brush the zaatar mixture evenly all over (don't be shy) and roast for 15-20 minutes, then cut into big "slices" break apart the cauli florets a bit and season with a bit of salt, olive oil and a squeeze of lemon. Perfection!
Report a problem