Cook time minutes
- 2 15oz cans of Diced Tomatoes with Onions and Peppers
- 1 cup (loosely packed) of Cilantro
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 3 Small Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Cumin
- 1/2 tsp or Oregano
- Lots of Salt
1) Add all of the ingredients into a food processor, pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
2) Place the salsa in a bowl, cover and pop it in the fridge to set for a bit before serving.
3) Serve with tortilla chips (watch video to see how I quickly make baked crispy chips) and enjoy!
Report a problem