Cook time10 minutes
For the burgers:
- 1 lb of Ground Chicken
- 1/2 of a Zucchini, grated and squeezed of any excess moisture
- 1/2 of a Yellow Onion, grated
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 2 Tbsp of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Tsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to tasteFor the Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Dill
- Salt to taste
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Squeeze of 1/2 lemon
1) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the burgers, then form into 4 equal patties and place them on a slightly oiled plate, cover with plastic wrap and pop them in the fridge for about an hour.
2) Allow the burgers to come to room temperature for about 20 minutes, then preheat a large skillet (I think non-stick works best here) over medium-high and drizzle in a little bit of either light olive oil or avocado oil. Add the burgers and cook for about 3 minutes or so per side then remove to a plate and allow them to rest.
3) In a small bowl, mix together everything for the yogurt sauce and when ready, serve with the burgers!