Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 20 shots
- 1 1/2 cups of Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 cup of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Crushed Gingersnaps
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and pudding. Make sure to whisk everything really well so itís all nice and smooth.
2) Fold in the whipped cream gently and set aside.
3) Add a thin layer of the crushed gingersnaps in the bottom of each shot glass, spoon or pipe the pumpkin mixture over top and finish off with another sprinkle of crushed gingersnaps.
4) Cover and refrigerate until youíre ready to serve.
Report a problem