Cook time minutes
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups of Crushed Spiced Wafers
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- ¼ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 3 Packages of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 15 oz Can of Pumpkin Puree
- 2/3 cup of Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 container (16 ounces) of Sour cream
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, wrap the outside of a 9” spring form pan with aluminum foil and place it on a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the crust, press into the bottom and up the sides of the spring form pan and bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
3) In the bowl of an standing mixer, combine all of the ingredients for the filling and mix for a couple minutes or until everything is well combined, pour on top of the crust and bake for 1 hour.
4) In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, vanilla and sugar, spread it evenly over the cooked cheesecake and place it back in the oven for 5 more minutes. Let cool at room temperature for about 1 hour and refrigerate overnight.
Report a problem