Cook time30 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (I used 4 of them)
- 4 Slices of Prosciutto
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup of White Wine
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (I used dehydrated garlic but fresh will be great here)
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In an oven safe skillet with high sides, add the oil and preheat it over medium-high heat.
2) Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each piece of chicken and secure it with a toothpick, add each piece of wrapped chicken to the hot skillet (top side down), let it cook for one minute then flip each piece and season the tops with the granulated garlic and Italian seasoning and sear it for about a minute on each side.
3) Add the wine, stock, butter, capers, lemon juice and garlic to the pan, pop the whole thing into the oven and roast for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through and the sauce has thickened and reduced by half.
4) Scatter over the parsley and serve!