Cook time20 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs of Potatoes, peeled and cut into about 2 inch pieces
- 2 6oz cans of Tuna Packed in Olive Oil, drained
- About 3/4 lb of Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup of Sliced Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 3/4 cup of Italian Castavellano Olives
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup of Pickled Eggplants, optional
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a pot with water, add a pinch of salt, add the potatoes, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until tender but not mushy, drain well and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add all of the remaining ingredients along with the cooked potatoes, season everything to taste, give it a good toss to make sure everything is equally distributed then cover and pop it in the fridge to cool for about an hour before serving.
Report a problem