Cook time15 minutes
- ½ cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 2/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- ¾ cup of Peanut Butter Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a muffin tin with liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
3 )Add 3 Tbsp of the dry ingredients mixture to the peanut butter chips and mix together till they are coated in the flour. Set aside.
4) In a large bowl, using a hand held electric mixer, cream together the oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla, peanut butter and mashed bananas.
5) Add the dry ingredients and mix them in to combine well but making sure to not over mix.
6) Fold in the peanut butter chips. Using an ice cream scoop, fill your muffin liners and bake them for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Report a problem