Cook time minutes
- 1-Ĺ lb of Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removes
- 1 lb Taghiatelle Pasta, or any other thick ribbon pasta
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup of Homemade Pesto (check out my recipe for it in the Appetizer Section)
- ľ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in some salt, bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions, drain well.
2) In a large skillet with high sides, preheat the oil over medium high heat, add the sausage and break it up with a wooden spoon but donít break it up too much, you want to have some nice chunky sausage pieces, cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until fully cooked through.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
4) Add the heavy cream and reduce the heat to medium-low, let it cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
5) Add the pesto to the cream and sausage mixture and let it cook for one minute. Add the sauce to the drained pasta along with the parmiggiano reggiano, stir everything together well and serve right away!
Report a problem