Cook time minutes
- 1 Large Bunch of Asparagus, bottom 2 inches trimmed off
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Lemon, optional
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Lay the asparagus in a single layer on a large baking sheet and toss them around in the olive oil.
3) Season with salt and pepper and pop them in the oven and let them roast for 10 to 12 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top. Place them back in the oven and let them roast for 2 more minutes.
Serve with a squeeze of lemon.
Report a problem