Cook time15 minutes
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed
- 3 Tbsp of Pesto
- 4 Slices of Prosciutto
- ½ cup of Frozen Chopped Spinach, defrosted
- 1/3 cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil, drained and finely minced
- ¼ cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Egg Wash, one egg beaten with 1 Tbsp of water
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to about an 11 inch square.
3) Spread the pesto evenly over the top, lay the slices of prosciutto so it covers the top of the puff pastry.
4) Scatter the chopped sun dried tomatoes and spinach evenly over the top.
5) Starting on one side, roll the pastry like a jelly roll, stopping at the center, do the same thing on the other side and lightly press the two ends together with your fingers.
6) Using a serrated knife, cut the slices about ½ inch thick.
7) Place them flat side down on your baking sheet, a couple inches apart.
9) Brush the tops with the egg wash and bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden browned. Allow them to cool a bit before serving.
Report a problem