Cook time minutes
- 1 Gallon of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ĺ cup Store Bought Caramel Sauce
- Ĺ cup Store Bought Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 Large Bag of Oreo Cookies
- Ĺ cup Walnuts in Syrup (optional)
1) Take the ice cream out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes so it can start to soften ( this is so that it makes it much easier to work with ).
2) Line a 9 inch spring form pan with some plastic wrap and set aside.
3) Line the inner edge of your pan with a row of Oreo cookies, also line the bottom of the pan with Oreo halves.
4) Place rest of the Oreo cookies in a large zip lock bag, and smash them with a rolling pin until the cookies become coarse crumbs.
5) In a large bowl mix together the ice cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, walnuts and the Oreo crumbs, reserving Ĺ cup of the crumbs for the topping. Mix everything together well to combine and add mixture to the pan outlined with the Oreos. Level out the top of the cake and top with the reserved Oreo crumbs and if you like, some caramel sauce.
6) Place the cake in the freezer and let it set for 4 to 6 hours.
1) When ready to serve let the Oreo cookies on the side of you cake be the guide for even slices and also beautiful presentation. You could top the cake with more chocolate or caramel sauce but itís so perfect as it is, you donít need to go through the extra step.
Report a problem