Cook time15 minutes
Servings2 or 4, depending on your appetite
- 4 Slices of Brioche Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 4 to 8 Slices of Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter, plus a bit more for your skillet
- 4 cups of Mixed Greens
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh CHopped Dill
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place your bacon on a wire rack over a baking sheet and pop it in the oven to bake until crisp for about 15 minutes.
2) Brush both sides of the bread with the butter,place them on a baking sheet and bake them for about 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, add about 2 Tbsp of Unsalted butter in a large skillet and bring it to temperature over medium heat.
4) Add your cracked eggs in your skillet and cook them for a few minuted on just one side (or you can cook them however you prefer them).
5) In a large bowl, toss together your greens with salt, pepper, olive oil, vinegar and dill.
6) When ready to serve, top each piece of bread and a couple slices of bacon. Serve along side your mixed greens and enjoy!
Report a problem