Cook time5 minutes
- 1 14 oz box of Graham Crackers
- 1 cup of Homemade Pudding mix or 2 Envelopes of instant vanilla pudding
- 3-1/3 cups of Whole Milk
- 1-1/2 cups of Heavy Cream whipped to stiff peaksFor the Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
Note: If you’re going to use homemade pudding mix (my recipe) make sure you follow the instructions on that recipe and allow it to cool completely in the fridge before you start this recipe.
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until combined, allow it to set aside until set and thickened then fold in the whipped cream and set aside.
2) cover the bottom of a 9x13” dish with one layer of graham crackers then spread half of the pudding mix over them followed by the remaining pudding and finally one finally layer of the graham crackers.
3) In a small saucepan, add the milk, sugar and cocoa powder, bring to a boil and boil for about 2 minutes, remove from the heat.
4) Add the butter, vanilla and salt and whisk until melted. Pour mixture over the last layer of graham crackers, smooth it out to cover the whole surface then pop the whole thing in the fridge overnight before serving.
Report a problem