Cook time10 minutes
- 4 Hamburger Buns or 8 Slices of white bread
- Ball of Fresh Mozzarella (amount depends on how much you like to add)
- 8 slices of Salami
- 2 Eggs
- Freshly Grated Parm
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil
1) Whisk together the eggs with the Parm and a pinch of salt and pepper, set aside.
2) Make sandwiches out of the bread, mozzarella and salami, dip into the egg mixture and shallow fry in a bit of olive oil over medium low heat until the cheese is melted and the outside is crispy golden brown. Drain on paper towels and dig in!
Report a problem