Cook time30 minutes
ServingsMakes about a dozen
- 10 Eggs
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 6 oz of Turkey Bacon, diced
- 1 Tbsp of all Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a muffin pan with parchment paper muffin liners and set aside.
2) In a skillet over medium heat, add the oil and once hot, add the peppers, onions, turkey bacon and a pinch of salt, cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until the veggies and bacon have softened and caramelized, while those cook, in a large measuring cup, whisk together well the eggs, seasoning and salt.
3) Spoon some of the mixture into your muffin cups (about 2/3 of the way) then pour the whisked eggs over too (fill it about 3/4 of the way) and top them with a sprinkle of cheese.
4) Bake the egg muffins for about 20 minutes or until puffed lightly golden on the top. Allow to cool before storing in a container with a tight fitting lid and pop them in the fridge to eat throughout the week!