Cook time15 minutes
- 8oz of Pasta, I like using a long pasta for this
- 8oz of Ground Turkey
- 7 Sun Dried Tomatoes Packed In Oil, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- ľ cup of Fresh Basil or a mix of basil and Parsley
- ľ cup of Grated Parmiggiano (parmesan cheese)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, sprinkle in some salt and bring to a boil. Add your pasta and cook it according to package instructions.
2) In a large skillet, add about 2 tablespoons of the oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes, allow it to get nice and hot over medium heat, add the ground turkey and cook it while breaking it up as much as you can until itís fully cooked through.
3) Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute add sun dried tomatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste and reduce the heat down to medium low.
4) Allow the mixture to cook for about 3 or 4 minutes, add in about 3/4 cup of some the starchy cooking water and let that reduce by half.
5) By now, you should be ready to drain your pasta, once thatís done, add it to the sauce, along with the basil and parmiggiano and toss it together until itís all well mixed.
Report a problem