Cook time50 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of Oil
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1-1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 3.4oz packet of Instant Lemon Pudding
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp of SaltFor the glaze:
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9x5” baking pan with some non-stick spray and lay the bottom with some parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, whisk together the eggs, sugar and oil for about 30 seconds, add the yogurt, lemon zest and juice, milk and vanilla and whisk for another 30 seconds or so.
3) Add the flour, instant lemon pudding, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix until thoroughly incorporated.
4) Pour the batter into your prepared pan, then pop it in the oven to bake for about 50 minutes to an hour or until fully cooked through and allow to cool completely.
5) To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar and lemon juice until runny but not too loose, pour over the cake and allow it to set before serving.
Report a problem