Cook time10 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil or Light Olive Oil
- Chopped Scallions for serving
- Sesame Seeds
- Cooked White Jasmine Rice for Serving
1) In a heavy duty skillet over medium high heat, add the oil and allow it to get nice and hot, add the beef, break it up as much as you can with a wooden spoon and allow it to cook until it gets really crispy all around the edges.
2) While the beef cooks, in a small bowl, whisk together the soy, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and sesame oil.
3) Once the beef is cooked (discard any fat rendered) add the sauce and allow it to cook on medium heat just of a couple minutes.
4) Serve over cooked rice sprinkled with scallions and sesame seeds!