Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes 1 dozen
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Prepared Pesto
- 2 Tbsp of Mayo
- 3 Tbsp of Finely Chopped Marinated Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp of Toasted Pine Nuts
1) Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, add them to a bowl and place the whites on a serving platter.
2) Using a fork or a potato masher, mash the yolks really well, add the pesto and mayo and mix until smooth.
3) Add the mixture in a piping bag or a disposable resealable bag (snip off one of the corners) and fill the egg white shells.
4) Sprinkle the sun dried tomatoes and pine nuts over top and dig in!
Report a problem