Cook time30 minutes
For the salmon:
- 2 lb Plank of Salmon
- 4 Tbsp of Homemade Harissa
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Plenty of Salt and Pepper
- 8oz of Broccolini, trimmed and cleaned
- 8oz of Carrots, peeled and trimmed
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Lemon
- Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Pickled Shallots, optional
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Toss the broccolini and carrots on your prepared baking sheet and toss with a little olive oil and salt and pepper, push them to the edge of the baking sheet and pop them in the oven for 10 minutes while you prepare the salmon.
3) In a small bowl, stir together the harissa, honey, olive oil and lemon juice, set aside.
4) When the veggies have had their 10 minutes, take them out, arrange your salmon right in the center, season generously with salt and pepper and smear the harissa honey mixture evenly over the top and sides, pop the whole thing back in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) When the salmon comes out, squeeze the whole thing (veggies included) with some fresh lemon juice, top with fresh herbs and pickled shallots.
Report a problem