Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes 4 sandwiches
- 2 Avocados
- 4 Scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lime, or to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 Large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup of Shredded Pepperjack Cheese
- 8 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1) In a large bowl, add the avocado and mash well with a fork, add the cilantro, scallions, salt, pepper and lime juice and mix to combine, set aside.
2) Preheat a panini press or a grill pan over medium heat. Slice one side of each slice of bread, then place one of the buttered sides on your work surface, top with a little cheese, followed by the tomatoes, guacamole and a bit more cheese. Top with another piece of bread (butter side up) and place it on your grill pan or panini press.
3) Cook the sandwiches until the cheese is fully melted and the outside is golden brown and crispy!
Report a problem