Cook time minutes
- 1 pound ball of Pizza Dough, cut into 4
- ¼ pound of thinly sliced Prosciutto
- ½ cup of Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 4 oz of Smoked Mozzarella, sliced
- 2 cups of Fresh Baby Arugula, washed and dried
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Lemon
1) Preheat your grill pan to medium heat.
2) Roll out each piece of pizza dough until thin but not see through. Brush the top with a tiny bit of olive oil and place oiled side down on the hot grill. Grill for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the bottom has nice grill marks and its crispy and the top is beginning to bubble a bit.
3) Brush the top with a bit of oil and flip the dough. Immediately add some of the smoked mozzarella on the cooked top along with some of the prosciutto and cook until the bottom is done and the mozzarella is beginning to melt.
4) Remove from the grill pan and sprinkle over some fresh arugula and an extra drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Squeeze a tiny bit of lemon juice over the top and dig in!
Report a problem