Cook time5 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 lb of Fresh Shrimp, peeled and devained
- 1 Tbsp of Jerk Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Mango, peeled and diced
- 1 Avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 of a Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 Corn tortillas
1) In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, jerk seasoning, vegetable oil and salt (only add the salt if the seasoning blend is salt-free), set aside to marinate while you preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) In a large bowl, toss together all the ingredients for your salsa, allow to sit while you grill the shrimp.
3) Grill the shrimp on the hot grill pan for about 2 minutes on each side, remove to a plate.
4) When ready to serve, toast up some corn tortillas either on the grill pan or right over a gas burner and dig in!
Report a problem