Cook time minutes
- 5 ounces of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 7 ounces of Bittersweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ľ tsp of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of warm Water
- 1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
2) In a small cup mix together the warm water with the instant espresso powder, set aside.
3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and espresso mixture. Beat until all is combined.
4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until itís incorporated but donít over mix.
5) Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.
6) Cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Cut into bars and serve!
Report a problem