Cook time2 minutes
ServingsServes 4-6 as an appetizer
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- About 1 cup of Flour
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Blanch the green beans in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and plunge them into ice water to stop them from cooking. Pat dry and set aside.
2) In a bowl, whisk together the eggs with the cheese, salt and pepper.
3) Dip the green beans in the egg mixture and drop them in the hot oil (do them in batches).
4) Fry them for a couple minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
5) Drain them on a peper towel lined plate, sprinkle a little extra salt if you think they need it. serve right away.
Report a problem