Cook time minutes
ServingsServing size varies depending on the size of your molds.
- 3 cups of Fresh Watermelon cubes
- 1 cup of Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp of Honey (only add the honey if your fruit isnít very sweet)
- 2 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- Fresh Sliced Fruit, of your choice
1) In a blender, add the fruit, honey, lemon juice and water. Strain the mixture into a large measuring cup and set aside.
2) Fill your popsicle molds with the sliced fruit, pour the watermelon mixture just until it comes up ĺ of the way up the mold.
3) Cover with the cover from the mold making sure to insert the popsicle stick.
4) Freeze overnight.
Report a problem