Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 2 Hungry People
- 8oz of Fettuccini
- 4oz of Ricotta
- ½ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- 2 Zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup of Cherry or Heirloom Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, sprinkle in a good pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3) Toss the zucchini with the olive oil, salt and pepper, place them in a single layer on a baking sheet and pop them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
4) 5 minutes after you put the zucchini in the oven, add the fettuccini to the boiling water and cook it for about 9 to 10 minutes or until it's cooked al dente. Reserve about ½ cup of the starchy cooking water.
6) Drain your pasta, place it back in the same pot, turn the heat under the pan onto high, add the roasted zucchini, cherry tomatoes, parmiggiano, ricotta, reserved water, salt and pepper.
7) Cook it over high heat while tossing everything together so that the ricotta melts and adheres to the pasta.
Report a problem