Cook time25 minutes
- 1 lb of Escarole, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 15oz can of Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed well
- 6 cups of Beef or Chicken Stock or you can use a combination of bothFor the Meatballs:
- 1/2 lb of Ground Pork, Beef and Veal Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the meatballs and set aside for a few minutes.
2) In a large soup pot preheated over medium heat, add the oil and garlic and sautee until fragrant.
3) Add the stock and beans and bring to a boil, meanwhile, roll little meatballs out of the mixture we prepared and drop them in the boiling stock mixture.
4) Add the chopped escarole, season with salt and pepper and cook the soup for about 15 minutes. Serve right away!
Report a problem