Cook time12 minutes
- 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Vanilla PasteFor the topping:
- 8oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Paste
- 1/4 cup Lemon Curd
- Fresh Fruit
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside.
2) In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside.
3) In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated.
5) Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pan (make sure you flour your hands so they stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely.
6) In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla paste, confectioner sugar and lemon curd.
7) Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit.
Report a problem