Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 3lb of Russet Potatoes, peeled and roughly cut into large chunks
- 8 Cloves of Garlic, smashed but not peeled
- 2 Large Sprigs of Rosemary
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Bulb of Garlic, halved horizontally
- Bit more Fresh Rosemary
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, add the oil, rosemary and garlic, cook over medium-low heat until the garlic and rosemary turns a lightly golden-brown color, remove from the heat and set aside.
3) Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add a generous amount of salt, add the potatoes, cook for 3 minutes, then drain really well and toss them a couple times to rough up the edges and place them in a roasting pan.
4) Pour half of the infused oil (reserve the garlic and rosemary to garnish at the end) over the potatoes (you might need to add some more, potatoes need a lot of oil to get nice and crispy) arrange the halved garlic bulb in the pan, sprinkle with more salt and some black pepper along with a bit more fresh rosemary, then roast for about 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Report a problem