Cook time minutes
- 1 Ciabatta Bread
- 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Small Onion
- 4 ounce(s) of Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 pound(s) of Large Shrimp, cut in large chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) of Canned Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. of Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) of White Wine
- 1 cup(s) of Fresh Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. of Fresh Chopped Basil
- 2 tbsp. of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 pinch of Salt - to taste
- 1 pinch of Pepper - to taste
1) Preheat your grill pan to medium high heat.
2) Slice the bread into 12 slices and drizzle with the olive oil. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes a side or until crispy and golden brown.
3) In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, preheat the olive oil, and add the onions. Cook them for 2 minutes or until soft and translucent.
4) Add the garlic and hot pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine and let it reduce for about 1 minute.
5) Add the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
6) Add the cream cheese and stir to heat through about 1 minute.
7) Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
8) Turn the heat off and add the spinach, basil and parsley. Stir to wilt the herbs and spinach. Top the bread with this fabulous topping and enjoy!
Report a problem